38 Taylor Street, DARLINGHURST NSW 2010$695 inc Elec, Water & Gas
Fantastic Terrace House – Includes Electricity, Water & Gas
House - DARLINGHURST NSW
This spacious terrace has been freshly painted with new carpet installed and is perfectly located right in the heart of Sydney.
Centrally positioned within walking distance to the City, Central Station (10 mins), 200 metres to St Vincent’s Hospital.
– 2 bedrooms. Huge master, good sized 2nd bedroom
– 1 bathroom
– Spacious living & dining
– Stunning timber floors & high ceilings
– Paved courtyard.
– Clean Kitchen with dishwasher & bathroom
– Bordering Darlinghurst & Paddington
– Walking distance (1km) to the City, Central Station (10 mins).
– 200 metres to St Vincent’s Hospital
– Public transport 200 metres from doorstep.
– NBN ready
– Professionally cleaned & sanitised
– Includes electricity, gas, water
– One on street parking permit available
Only a short stroll to Oxford St this terrace house in perfectly located and will not last long!
IT’S IMPORTANT THAT YOU REGISTER TO ATTEND INSPECTIONS IN CASE WE NEED TO NOTIFY YOU OF ANY CHANGES.
Please REGISTER your details and interest in the property by clicking ‘Book An Inspection’ or ‘Register Details’. You will receive email/SMS notifications of any upcoming Open Home times or any updates regarding the status of the property.
To ensure the fastest response, application forms may be downloaded by visiting www.rent360sydney.com.au/applications
We recommend it to be printed, filled out and given to the leasing consultant at the property inspection.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Rent360 will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Built In Robes